We have a bunch of resources to help you get started building your application:
- Getting Started with MongoDB - Dozens of videos and tutorials on the basics of MongoDB.
- Introduction to the MERN/MEAN stack - Tutorial on how to use MongoDB with Node.js, Express, and React or Angular.
- New MongoDB features - If you haven't checked out MongoDB in a while, be sure to check out this page to get up to date with MongoDB's latest features.
- MongoDB Documentation - The official documentation for all MongoDB technology.
- MongoDB Download Center - Download MongoDB and related tools here.
Class is in Session
- MongoDB University - There are dozens of courses on MongoDB University to help you become an expert. The MongoDB Basics course is now open.
- Free 512 MB databases - MongoDB Atlas makes it easy to set up a database with just a few clicks.
- Free Serverless Functions - MongoDB Stitch is a serverless platform that makes it easy to build applications on top of MongoDB. It comes with 1,000,000 free functions per month. You can use MongoDB Stitch to query your database directly from your client using the Stitch SDK, or use Mobile Sync to keep mobile devices running MongoDB Mobile in sync with your Atlas cluster.
Other Tools to Check Out
- MongoDB Mobile - An embedded MongoDB database supported on iOS, Android, and IoT devices.
- MongoDB Charts - An easy way to build dashboards and visualizations from your data.
- MongoDB Compass - The GUI for MongoDB. It's the easiest way to explore, visualize, and manipulate your MongoDB data.
Join the Community
- MongoDB Community Slack - Join the #hackathon channel on Slack to talk about projects, ask questions to MongoDB engineers, and find teammates.
Get in Touch
- Feel free to get in touch on Slack or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.